Pumping over problem

Softus said:
ollski, IMO, if the blockage is in the usual place then the cleaner is unlikely to shift it.

No not a chance in hell, just saying as I thought you were suggesting he may have a blocked feed and dirty system. I would just tee the feed into the 22mm vent myself.

Sponsored Links
ollski said:
Softus said:
ollski, IMO, if the blockage is in the usual place then the cleaner is unlikely to shift it.

No not a chance in hell, just saying as I thought you were suggesting he may have a blocked feed and dirty system. I would just tee the feed into the 22mm vent myself.
Quite right - I fully concur :cool:

Thanks folks have just had a similar problem and found cleaning the pipe at it's junction of the feed pipe (where it was filled with junk) has alleviated the problem and all is running smoothly again. I'm currently running the system with a cleaning agent to clean out any sludge and then I'II put fresh inhibitor in. Just to say it did work with the problem being a blockage to the feed junction and thanks again for all your help.

This has been an intermittent problem with 2 separate gas installers/boiler engineers from my CH insurance company not having the slightest idea what was causing the problem and fumbling and fobbing me off with a supposed solution. I ended up fixing it out myself with the help of all you guys on here.

Thanks

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back