Pyronix Enforcer door chime.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Could anyone please explain how to programme door contacts to chime. The panel displays c but I still have no chime.

Thanks!

Sponsored Links
Zone needs to be enabled for chime ... Zone attributes ...chime ....single from engineer programming

Thanks sparkymark. Is this quite self explanatory once in engineering mode?

IMG_0145.PNG
Go into engineering
Change inputs,press yes
Go to zone number that requires chime
Go to input attributes
Select chime single
Come out of engineering
Remember to save changers
Press C on keypad
Should now have C in display
Open door should chime

Sponsored Links
View attachment 111509 Go into engineering
Change inputs,press yes
Go to zone number that requires chime
Go to input attributes
Select chime single
Come out of engineering
Remember to save changers
Press C on keypad
Should now have C in display
Open door should chime

Thanks for this mate. Struggling to get into engineer mode. I'm entering the code and expecting it to give me an option. Is this right?

Did you install your system?
Have you get engineer code ?

No a company installed it. I'll call them tomorrow. I presume it would be the default unless they changed it?!? I'll give him a bell tomorrow.

If you have not got the engineer code they will not give it you.
You could ask them to change the code so you can access your system but they are within there rights to charge you to change the code.
You system is not easy to default and requires certain things to be done to default.
Either way you will end up paying out

If you have not got the engineer code they will not give it you.
You could ask them to change the code so you can access your system but they are within there rights to charge you to change the code.
You system is not easy to default and requires certain things to be done to default.
Either way you will end up paying out

It's only been in a couple of weeks. Really nice guy who fitted it (friend of a friend) so can't see there being a problem.

Well, if they give you the code, that proves they are not a professional company regardless if the chap is a nice guy, a friend of a friend or not.

Well, if they give you the code, that proves they are not a professional company regardless if the chap is a nice guy, a friend of a friend or not.

I love this forum. . .

Give him a call to come round to change the settings. (Is there an eye roll emoji?)

Last edited:
'Lost me' says it all, very unprofessional.

So you are not any sort of approved alarm company/engineer then?

Why do you even bother to visit this site if that is your attitude?

What are you on about.

I've had an alarm professionally installed by an alarm company.

I'd like to have it chime when my door opens.

I asked if it was easy to do by adjusting some settings.

When it became apparent it wasn't that easy to do I said I'd call the alarm company who fitted it to sort it for me.

Simple as that.

Get off your high horse and troll somewhere else.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back