Pyronix/powermax app no app…so indecisive!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi Guys.

I had my mind set on the Pyronix Enforcer GSM, phoned MAP security and they recommended the Powermax alarm. Which is best for a DIY install. I'm an engineer but by no means an alarm engineer and truley respect each trade so don't want to presume it'll be a walk in the park.

If I go for the Pyronix what's the home control app like? Worth getting? I don't have a landline so planned on getting an alarm sim for the GSM unit.

Any thoughts/experiences welcome!

Thanks!

Sponsored Links
I installed a Visonic Powermax from them for my father and found it hard work for the diyer. It did come pre programmed with the supplied pirs etc but additional items were difficult to programme, it would not recognise a second bell box either on the rear of his house and I tried everything.
Im a Maintenance Electrician by trade and found it tricky, no doubt if your working with them day in day out they are fine.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back