Pyronix sterling 10

Sponsored Links
Think the panel is discontinued ! It's a look on ebay or replace panel,or take out the key mat and clean if it's the buttons not working.

Hi I have a worn sterling 10. Keypad does anyone know of anywhere I can get a new one , thanks
One of the problems of using the same code for years (?).

When you have done your cleaning, change the code to a new one not using any of the same digits, also don't use any double digits, eg 4377 or 4737, get the idea.

Hi,

I have the same alarm and keypad, with the same issue. Some buttons don't register, I think the keypad needs to cleaned.

Apologies but I'm an amateur when it comes to DIY. Would anyone be kind enough to explain how to take off the front panel to be able to access the key pad to clean underneath? I've attached a picture.

Any help much appreciated.

Attachments

• IMG-20221103-WA0002.jpg
    IMG-20221103-WA0002.jpg
    171.5 KB · Views: 60
Sponsored Links
I did undo the metal screws but I still couldn't separate from keypad.

Change code to number that works . If you damage/break keypad then you will need to replace the main panel and keypad as no spare parts are available for the sterling 10.

Change code to number that works . If you damage/break keypad then you will need to replace the main panel and keypad as no spare parts are available for the sterling 10.
Just jumping on this thread. Do you know if there are any compatible keypads to replace the sterling 10? Someone said the euro mini would work but that's not made anymore. Would the Euro Prox LCD Keypad work as a replacement?

No
If you have a keypad problem with your Sterling 10,then you need to change the control panel and keypad.
The euromini was the replacement, but now obsolete due to covid component shortage.
Pyronix 46s is now the replacement.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back