Qaulity drain rods

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Does anyone recommed a set of good quality drain rods?

My cheap ones fall to bits in the drains. :mad: :evil: :mad:

Sponsored Links
i have a set of pre war cane ones, theyve been passed down in the family and i think theyve earned there keep hundreds of times over. they **** all over dynorod.

i use a standard set of baileys 1" drain rods

and a set of steel thrust drain rods. steel thrust win everytime.
lot lighter and easyer to work with.

Sponsored Links
Ward's "Steel Kane" are good, I had a load of them on the council, done up with the supplied spanner they'll never come apart. Biggest drawback is the 4ft ones dont bend too well, 6ft advisible if they'll fit in your vehicle. Put the crank on the end and they'll corkscrew through anything bar a collapse, we got them through where Anglian Water's jetter had failed!!

Dont argue with them though, my boss tried and lost, 3 front teeth....

http://www.wardsflex.co.uk/

Thanks for that :LOL: .

They are plastic rods but the metal threaded part at each end is a really low quality, I think its a casting and breaks very easily. :mad:

Flippin `eck they must be coming in from China- Seriously :eek: . Look for brass ferrules - must be the advice for diy and pro`s too

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back