Quadrant Tiles

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Can anyone tell me where I can purchase some white "Quadrant Tiles". I only need about six. We have had a bathroom fitted in our house in France and need these tiles for the edge of the bath. Whether it was my French I don't know but the Galic shrug or in one case "get the plumber back to refit the bath" greeted my request.

I have been to numerous Tiling Shops in and around Doncaster and although everyone knew what I was talking about all said the same thing "sorry know what you mean but, we don't stock them". Although I live in Doncaster would be prepared to travel to get them e.g. Leeds, Bradford etc.

Hope someone can help.

Sponsored Links
AFAIK, H.R Johnson manufacture these. Give them a ring and ask for the nearest Johnson's dealer to you who'll be able to get them. Their telephone number is 01782 575575.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back