Quote of the week.

Reaction score
Country
Portugal
"Donald Trump says he didn't do it; we have film of him doing it. I guess we'll never know the truth."
Trevor Noah, The Daily Show.

Sponsored Links
But unlike our politicians , it probably didn't involve young boys....

Sponsored Links
Yes. A few days after that speech trumps enemies noticed kovaleski bent wrist, so they took a still image from that clip of trumps bent wrist and then concocted a story that the LWR's all over the world would immediately seize upon.
Typical LWR fodder.

Last edited:
Probably so. But Trump admitted.....
Defending himself on Twitter, Mr Trump said he "never 'mocked' a disable reporter", adding that he "would never do that".

"Simply showed him 'groveling' when he totally changed a 16 year old story that he had written in order to make me look bad," he wrote.
Just unfortunate timing I guess.

Trump does the spazzy hands thing all the time to represent indecision and incompetence. Lot's of people do. It wasn't anything special for the gammy hand reporter.
Your description of the actions would seem to confirm the accusation.

Is the fact that he always does it a defence? What about a compulsive liar?
Lots of people doing it must mean it's alright, then. Lots of people are racist, so...

Should Trump sit like Stephen Hawking when he is trying to be clever?

Yes give him a break. He'll soon be president. He will leave nato , back Russia and go to war with the eu.
Then we can carve up whats left between us. Just be like ole times.
An lwr nightmare.
Freedom of movement? Pffft.
eu army? pfft
Your beloved eu? pffft
merkel, hollande, tusk,juncker, schulz et al can join the refugees freedom of movement march to Siberia.
Good job we voted leave innit? Russias big arsenal of nuclear weapons won't be pointed at us.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Back