Racist policeman ?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
http://dailym.ai/2dit4D0

Really ........I don't think so .......how come these silly protesters .......think they can tel, him what to do ........
Notice how they're jubilant that they've recorded him on videos..... for what exactly ?

Idiot...... shouting I heard that ! I heard that ! Fool

Hear what was said at the end " you assaulted her !!!" Policeman says " she was in the way of the ambulance !" So presumably he over her out of the way.

The silly people who posted the videos obviously didn't show that.

Notice how they've recorded everything but the assault, policeman says she was in the way of an ambulance, seems he grabbed her arm .....should have booted in the ass !!!!

He's been investigated ....how's that z racist comment .....

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Saw that video a while ago and immediately knew the copper was going to be in trouble. Did not say or do anything wrong but immediately knew his superiors will be baying for some sacrificial blood.

Shame because he's clearly got a backbone and he's the type of personality that would be vocal about bad stuff if he saw it I'm sure. Actually probably a decent copper with a good sense of right and wrong, not the type of person they want in the force though. They want brain dead compliance dogsbodies that are just smart enough to put on their uniforms and do what they are told and not think or have an opinion. Sadly we live in a country which hates white people, especially proud white people.

Sponsored Links
I think I'd have told the woman holding the placard up to go and protest in Turkey.. Why is it there's protests in this country , all about what's happening in another country? If she protested in Turkey, she'd probably get shot. Most people living here, don't realise just how lucky they are (and most don't realise just how grateful they should be)

The policeman is doing his job, the protesters seem to be antagonist towards him and appear delighted when he responds .......and that idiot that keeps saying racism !!!!! I could happy kick him up the backside.

The policeman is doing his job, the protesters seem to be antagonist towards him and appear delighted when he responds .......and that idiot that keeps saying racism !!!!! I could happy kick him up the backside.

Agreed, blatent attempt to bait and provoke.

Baggs kick the protestor first !

So what look at the state of them. But yes if he did you are right in that he shouldn't be involved at all in such a way. One of those situations where I'm happy to see a copper on the wrong side of the law. Won't end well for him.

From the comments section :mrgreen:

upload_2016-9-27_18-7-37.png

@himaggin

I can't see heraginns posts as he's on my ignore list.

I think the impudent elf referred to a similar thing but unbeknown to him he was plagiarising one of my earlier posts....I let it slide.

If you look at the forum before you sign in you'll see ignored members posts.....boy will knows nowt jump on that !!!!!,:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

If you're on the front line these days, there are agitators who can't wait to pull the rug from under you and jobsworths waiting to prosecute you. Don't put your neck on the line for anyone but yourself and those close to you. Witness the way our troops are thrown to the lions by their superiors and cowardly politicians then pursued by money obsessed lawyers.

Sponsored Links
Back