Raising a stable door

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I had a stable door fitted recently and the top section is catching slightly on the bottom one. The hinges are height-adjustable and I think that raising the top section by a couple of mm would fix it. However, (a) I'm not sure how to do it and (b) I've been told that the top section hinges are already at their highest setting.

Looking at the attached photo of one of the hinges, is anyone able to confirm whether or not further upward adjustment is possible? If so, any tips on how to do it would be appreciated.

Hinge.jpg

Sponsored Links
as you have just had it fitted why not phone the fitter/firm up and explain to them that the door has dropped i assume it came with a warranty?.then when they come out watch em like a hawk on how to do it.

As above get the fitters back. There is no up and down adjustment on those hinges so they will have to come up with something else.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back