Ravenheat RSF 84 ET

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Have fitted relacement genuine diverter valve but still having problems.The original valve went kaput ( sticking) but a little tap like on the old BMC electric fuel pumps and it would fire up.Replacement is doing the same altho' not as responsive as the old unit.There is a 3 terminal switch above the valve
.Is this possibly the fault in so much as we have been tapping it for 4weeks(only because of new kitchen and boiler relocation eventually).As usual thanks for any response.

Sponsored Links
Just to clarify, we have been tapping the valve not the switch.
I have just done an ohms test across the switch terminals(power off) and it reads OK on normally open but nothing on normally closed.My motor engineer brain suggests that in DHW, I will get a reading(N/open) so theoretically, I should get a reading across the other terminals when not in DHW.(does this make sense).

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back