re locating New boiler

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

getting a new boiler installed next near. I am currently scoping where best to place the boiler, as the one in at the mo is currently right next to the cooker, which I am concerned could damage a new shiny one in its place. I was hoping we could move the boiler along the wall.

We have 22 mm feed and return pipework at the moment, what I am curious is, does the feed and return from the boiler have to start at the beginning of the circuit, or can the plumber simply cap off the old connection and T into the feed and return at a second point?

Moving the boiler will make things much easier, in terms of condensate pipework, flue siting etc. If its a big job, I am going to leave it as it is, however, if there will be no probs T-ing into existing circuit, thats going to be the gold plated solution!

Sponsored Links
Get 3 plumbers in to quote and ask them, they will be in a far better position to answer than anyone on here, as we do not have the benefit to see the job.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back