Removing Hep2O Fitting that are close together

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I am able to remove Hep2O fittings using the Key if there is a good amount of pipe for me to slot the key into and slide it over. However, I have the following pictured valve:

ae235

And straight at the push fit end, there is a pushfit elbow. The is almost no pipe visible for me to see or slot the key into and slide over it. How do I remove this fitting in these situations where there is no pipe and multiple fittings are stuck together?

Sponsored Links
just unscrew the external nut and pull everything out, just make sure that you stop the grab ring from being pushed back when re-connecting

If its the new type the end won't screw off, you'll have to cut them out and replace.

There is a metal release tool available for such situations, there are 2 sizes, one has 15 mm on one end and 22mm on the other while the other is 10mm / 28mm.
Part numbers HX77/15W and HX77/10W
They were designed to remove spigot reducers from socket fittings were there isn't room to get a HepKey in.

Sponsored Links
There is a metal release tool available for such situations, there are 2 sizes, one has 15 mm on one end and 22mm on the other while the other is 10mm / 28mm.
Part numbers HX77/15W and HX77/10W
They were designed to remove spigot reducers from socket fittings were there isn't room to get a HepKey in.
can't remove with the key on this sort

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back