Render/screed estimator

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have written a spreadsheet that can be used to estimate quantities of sand/cement etc required for render/screed. The numbers in the boxes can be changed to allow for different materials mixes etc. Let me know if I have made any errors!!(I'm sure you will)

Hope it is of use

David

Mix Estimator Excel spreadsheet
or
Zip file containing spreadsheet

Sponsored Links
works well for me, where does densities come into play (what does it mean), whats the difference between that and mix ratio - thanks

You can realistically leave the densities alone, unless you are using a very different sand (the cement and lime figures are from Blue Circle) they relate to the volume:weight calculation.

Not done one for concrete. Something to work on when I have a minute spare!!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Comes up "windows can not open this file" every time for me.

Either you don't have Microsoft Excel installed on your PC or the extension (xls) hasn't been associated to open with Microsoft Excel after execution of the file.

Check your tools options in 'Windows Explorer' and check file types etc. Alternatively, you can open Microsoft Excel and open the file from there.

Need specific instructions? Just ask :).

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back