Rendering over part painted internal wall

Yes, much harder emigrating than you think though, like trying to find straightforward things at their builders merchants, 4"x2" non existent here, 50kg bags of cement, no screwfix!! Winter has just finished and had some 25c+ days, no time for surfing though! Saying that spring started 2 days ago and the weather is overcast!

But summer will be 3-4 months of sun, not 3-4 days as you get in Blighty!

I live on the side of the peak closet to the foreground, so regardless of the weather I feel lucky to be here.
1zqbuyd.jpg

Enjoying life out there?? All that sun. ;) We've had non stop rain here for the last 24hrs. :rolleyes:

Roughcaster.

Sponsored Links
I spent 16 years in Oz - and I soon got sick of the sun beating down, can't do anything as it's too hot.

Good luck to ya anyway Sucramuk,,, keep in touch with us all on here. ;)

Roughcaster.

I heard that about Oz and the heat is unbearable, luckily I've got the wind here which makes it easier!

I spent 16 years in Oz - and I soon got sick of the sun beating down, can't do anything as it's too hot.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back