Repair or replace boiler quandry

I was surprised and pleasantly pleased that Intergas took their warranty responsibilities sufficiently seriously that they agreed to supply and install a replacement boiler at their cost. This was swiftly organised and took no more than 2 hours to accomplish. It has performed faultlessly since then.

Regards
Martin

Those of us who install Intergas boilers are always interested in any faults which occur.

To need to exchange a complete boiler is an extremely rare occurrence.

Can you tell us exactly what the fault was?

Tony

Sponsored Links
I've heard of syphilis, doesn't mean I want it.

Those that have 10 year old Intergas boilers I've fitted have few complaints. Same can't be said of certain other brands we have on our books

I agree balance is very important Simon. I know more about that particular reviewer but it would be unprofessional for me to comment lets just say some installers have more 'faults' than others ;)

Incidentally Intergas scores 3.9 out of 5 on that site. Your usual recommendation Worcester manages 2............

Sponsored Links
I agree balance is very important Simon. I know more about that particular reviewer but it would be unprofessional for me to comment lets just say some installers have more 'faults' than others ;)

But if you have information that installers of IGs would be interested to know about, then there is a place, out of the public eye, where you could tell us.

One of the negatives to me of the IG is that there is much information which is being kept secret. Quite why, I don't know, apart from some people wanting to appear more knowledgeable than others.

Tony

Doesn't stop Bernard waffling on about his sh|tbox though.

Dan

Your opinion is not shared by the RGI who installed it. He was dubous at first but not after itwas installed amd working.

You have an opinion. It doesn't mean you are correct in that opinion.

In fact your use of derogatory ( rude ) words to describe something you do not approve of could be seen as an admission that you cannot make a factual criticism of the item.

Tony,

If you have a technical or procedural question I'm more than happy to answer but I'm not going to get into discussions about individuals on here that would be unprofessional and counterproductive, frankly if I was a customer it would put me off.

You need to remember that not everyone works to or is capable of the same standard as you.

Even a sledgehammer will break if you use it incorrectly!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back