replace all windows to a 3 bed house

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, I want to replace all windows to my 3 bed house (14 windows + 1 door + 1 sliding door) with double glazing upvc. a few quotes have come in ranging from £6500 - £10000. products include liniar, sternfenster, Valentis. all of them A rated, 70mm profile, argon gas, etc.
which product I should go for please and what would be a reasonable price?
thanks

Sponsored Links
a reasonable price for your job would be around £7500. make sure any cheaper quotes are giving you what they say they are doing as its difficult for a customer to check for low 'e' glass and gas filled units. as for the names you have suggested, they are companies rather than profiles so difficult for anybody to comment unless they have used them, ask for some previous customer feedback to be sure. good window profiles are rehau, kommerling or veka in that order, so if any of the companies mentioned use them at least it will be a good window

Will be happy to quote, we use duraflex profile, already have one happy customer from this forum, all grey upvc and a rated :)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back