Replacement push button flush, 62mm hole

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Dear Experts,

I have a concealed cistern with a push-button pneumatic flush. Unfortunately last time I used it it broke with some parts of the button falling inside the partition wall! Extracting those bits would be difficult, and if I could a lasting repair might not be easy, so I am hoping to replace just the button. It's not dual-flush. The two questions are:

- Can I get just a new pneumatic button, without the cistern flush? (Do they all need the same amount of air?)
- Can I get one that fits the same 62mm diameter hole in the tiles? Some buttons that I've seen online do mention a size but I suspect they're not the hole diameter. I think 62mm is relatively large.

If necessary I can replace the bits in the cistern. If absolutely necessary I could make the hole in the tiles larger. I obviously can't make the hole smaller! What do you suggest?

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back