Replacing honeywell T6360B room stat with CM907

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all

Please be gentle with me being my first post.

I have done a search and think i have the answer, but wanted to have it double checked.

I'm replacing my honeywell T6360B with the CM907 and wanted to make sure i have the wiring right, if anybody is familiar with it.

T6360 has red in 1
blue in 2
yellow in 3
and an earth just going to a fixing screw

Connect CM907 with
red in A
yellow in B
make safe the blue and tuck earth away

Many thanks if your able to clarify
AJ

Sponsored Links
If you read the post properly you would of noticed that i was asking for clarification.

If i was 100% then i wouldn't of been asking.

Thanks anyway for your valuable input, it was of great use

I'm sure you can't be the typical standard of members on here

I did look up both data sheets before answering to see how they should be connected and both were pretty good and I could not see how one could miss read the data.

I had expected to find was was a little confusing.

It is a lot of work to go to for a simple task sorry you feel I was a little off hand but did seem you were testing us to see if we would go to such lengths.

Sponsored Links
I did look up both data sheets before answering to see how they should be connected and both were pretty good and I could not see how one could miss read the data.

Maybe to an experience head no doubt like yourself then yes, it probably is as clear as day

I had expected to find was was a little confusing.

It is a lot of work to go to for a simple task sorry you feel I was a little off hand but did seem you were testing us to see if we would go to such lengths.

Well like i said i was asking if anybody was familiar with said stats

I'm also sorry, for the increased workload put on you, i didn't expect anybody to go to such great lenghs, you shouldn't have

Oh i except your apologies, even though my first post wasn't exactly a pleasurable one

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back