Reset after alarm

JGG

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Recently installed a Premier Elite 24 system in my home. Had few problems but I cannot find out how to switch the 'reset after alarm' to user instead of engineer reset :oops: Can anyone help?

Sponsored Links
Area Option 10

10 - Alarms Eng Reset
Each area can be programmed for Engineer or User reset following an Intruder alarm. Areas Assigned to ‘Alarms Eng Reset’ will respond as follows:
• The assigned areas can only be reset using an Engineer code
If ‘Anti-code Reset’ is enabled (option 14) the assigned areas can also be reset using the Anti-code
Areas not assigned to ‘Alarms Eng Reset’ can be reset with any User code that is valid for those areas.

• Thanks
Reactions: JGG
Thanks to Paul for his speedy response.

I have the manual and have scanned that and note the references from Paul, but I can't find out how to change to User Reset from Engineer reset. I've gone through the menus but can't find the screen to change the setting.

Am I missing something?

I'm pressuming you've got to the Area programming options menu 10 ?

If so you've probably got listed on that option area A & B if so then just remove them.

Press no to edit and use the 1 and 2 key to remove the areas as necessary so it just lists the two dots then press yes to save.

• Thanks
Reactions: JGG
Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back