Retirement age.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I was never going to vote for the Rich Boy anyway, but if you vote Tory - you'll have to work an extra year to get your pension.

"David Cameron today said that he would take action to stop women's retirement age rising too quickly as he clarified Tory proposals to make people work until the age of 66 in a bid to cut Britain's budget deficit.

The Conservative leader said that he hoped to get all-party support for the plan, which would save an estimated £13bn and which would affect all men and women under the age of 58."

It's on the way to means testing pensions - that's for sure. Just like they do in Oz.

Are you still going to vote them in?

Remember, no-one does sleaze quite like a Tory.

Sponsored Links
It doesn't matter who you vote for, it's over. I've said a long time ago on here, B lar & Brown sold UK down the river.

Tony B lair doesn't care if Labour are booted out, the soon to be Tony B lair who tipped to be the first EU President will be running the UK government from Brussel

If, because of better diet, healthcare etc, people are living longer and therefore drawing the state pension for longer, surely it follows that the money has to come from somewhere?

Sponsored Links
There seems to be a never ending pot of cash for Council Boss pensions, or Politician's pensions or legal Aid for Asylum Seekers etc. Why not dip into that? Why should the ordinary working bloke pay for everything?

it will be less jobs for the young. they have lost the plot

stop unlicenced breeding and offer age related euthanasia

it will be a form of euthanasia, you either enjoy mid age and dont put by extra for old age and then die old(youngish) and in poverty or put your money away earlier have a miserable mid age and die early and pay your money back in death tax.

Everyone should realise by now we have to support the politbureau whether labour tory or liberal..

instead of getting the honest working man to work himself to an early grave how about getting the "unemployed" of their arsses and back to work.There are people out there who are unemployed by choice and have everything handed to them on a plate.Cut their benefits or get them cleaning graffitti or litter picking and im sure they would suddenlt turn off jeremy kyle and get some motivation.

Also the expenses scandal got wiped under the carpet pretty quickly,funny what a pandemic will do for a bunch of criminals,stole money and kept their cushy jobs.Scum the lot of em

right im off to clean my moat,its filthy

you'll have to work an extra year to get your pension

I've a private pension so am not too bothered.
Agree with masona. It makes no difference who's in no 10 now.
The seat of power is in brussels.
The muppets in downing street will be taking their orders from bliar in a few years.

Like norcon I,ve a private pension but will still qualify for the state pension chances are there won't be enough in the private one to enable a decent retirement so will have to work the extra year if introduced.I live in North Devon so either a Lib dem or Tory ever get in here at the moment the mp is a lib dem can't see a tory getting in if thats what they are proposing.Mind the present mp Nick Harvey won't get my vote the toe rag thinks its ok to sell his second home and make a profit although I as a tax payer paid his interest on his second home allowance mortgage.Bit of a rant i know but they are all the same,vote for them and it only encourages them.

Sponsored Links
Back