Roofing regulations

Sponsored Links
BAS is a reference to the poster "ban-all-sheds". He's knowledgeable and helpful but can be quite scathing and very literal, taking what is written at face value and pointing out errors rather than assuming the spirit of the query. While one could purport that this is the most accurate way of communicating, it is rarely the most efficient because it involves each party getting everything 100% correct.
There is no other rational basis.

You seem to be proposing a system whereby people assume that the information given is wrong, and that they know in which way it is wrong and that therefore they know what the correct information it is.

So in this specific case what are you going to decide must be the correct size of the roof? 6' x 12'? How do you know that it's not 6m x 12m? I once bought an electrical enclosure on eBay (this sort of thing:

42271076.jpg

)

and somewhere along the line its dimensions in inches became its dimensions in cm. When it turned up I was a tad surprised to find I was the owner of a cabinet about 2.5x the size I was expecting.

The point is you cannot know what information people meant to provide if they have provided some which is incorrect, and it makes no sense to give them answers to questions by pretending that you do.

Incidentally, you have a very tiny roof :LOL:

under his garage was an 18' diameter main sewer and he could build over it but a headroom of 9' would be required for the water board to get heavy plant in.

:eek: That's a big pipe... They should have just driven the diggers down the inside of it instead
:confused:

Is your assertion that I have been in hospital meant to be an example of your incisiveness, and intelligent and rational powers of deduction?

If so, I should tell you that it is, in fact, one of the most egregious examples of your idiotic stupidity that I have ever seen.

Sponsored Links
I suggest that you and FMT do not give up your day jobs and try to earn a living as comedians.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back