Rossi E-Cat cold fusion to solve world energy problems

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
here is some info for Andrea Rossi who has just sold the first cold fusion device to a customer .

This was a multiple unit , but ones for the home may be just a few years away.

say goodbye to the gas and electric meters.

it costs next to nothing to run, using very small amounts of hydrogen and nickel.

i have been following this for the year .

everyone will be hoping this will take off :)

http://peswiki.com/index.php/Mainstream_News:Andrea_Rossi's_LENR_E-Cat

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencet...Andrea-Rossi-claims-achieved-cold-fusion.html

http://www.livescience.com/16864-italian-cold-fusion-machine-passes-test.html

www.e-catworld.com

Sponsored Links
Right, I'm starting the Hydrogensafe register. Anyone interested in becoming an ARHI, can they please form an ordely queue.

Cash or cheques accepted. ;)

I'll be in the 'Fusion Chamber'.

Sponsored Links
Looks like something knocked up by the Blue Peter team!

article-2057611-0EAB38ED00000578-171_468x286.jpg

You can't help but be sceptical but there's part of you that thinks... if only. IF true (I cannot see how it could be), this would make putting a man on the moon seem like learning to tie your shoe laces. Quantum Leap? I live in hope.

Of course if ANYONE did/does finally unlock the possibility of Cold Fusion the world would be tipped upside down! The WHOLE world economy runs on oil. Take that away and the result, I would guess, would be chaos! There are rumours, legends, stories of the big oil companies buying up such experiments to bury them. Is it all nonsense? Who knows. One thing I do know, if this scientist suddenly becomes ill, dies, disappears, the rumour mill will fly off into space! Mind you, if he could make himself disappear I think that would be almost as impressive as showing the possibility of Cold Fusion! :D

As this guy is engineer/inventor i assume he is Italian so that i think makes him a doctor, so is he also called "DOCTOR ROSSI"

I put a post on here a few months ago; what have the Italians given us. Desmodromic valve gears as fitted to Ducati engines, its hard enough getting your toungue around it but to design and develope it like they have is no mean feat, so i for one will not be ridiculing this fusion thingamejig just yet.

As this guy is engineer/inventor i assume he is Italian so that i think makes him a doctor, so is he also called "DOCTOR ROSSI"

I put a post on here a few months ago; what have the Italians given us. Desmodromic valve gears as fitted to Ducati engines, its hard enough getting your toungue around it but to design and develope it like they have is no mean feat, so i for one will not be ridiculing this fusion thingamejig just yet.
Gustav Mees patents c. 1896 . Was he Italian . Well they can sell a performance car that`s called a ........ "fourdoor" and make it sound exotic - so Viva Italia :mrgreen:

I find this one strange. The scientific community, ridicule cold fusion, and maybe rightly so, on the basis that they believe its physically impossible. All well and good, however, if someone were to build a working "cold fusion" boiler for instance, then, as long as it passes all the relevant safety tests etc, then build it, sell it, you could simply tell the physicists to shove that in their pipe and fuse it. :)

The naysayers in the scientific community IMHO has got this completely arse about face, "this cannot happen because it doesn't fit our model" well, nor does a lot of what happens in the cosmos "fit the model" we don't tell things like black holes singularities to go away, as "you don't fit our model"!!

That said, although I'd like it to be true, it's probably not.

latest news.

National Instruments have the contract to manufacture the Instrumentation for the device
This is gaining momentum (perhaps it'll be perpetual? :D ).

I agree with Eddie. There seems to be a proportion of the scientific community that, if something doesn't fit within their teachings/learning, they'll proclaim it doesn't work.... a bit like subatomic particles NOT travelling faster than the speed of light then eh? There may well turn out to be flawed data in the neutrinos experiment but so far the 'whole scientific community' hasn't found any! Or perhaps these two 'discoveries' are a massive prank by the Italians?

I'm no scientist but I doubt the findings of both experiments (due to my teachings!). But I would love for them to be right. We'd have to rewrite science on one hand and have endless power to do so on the other! :D

Well, as a trained scientist, what is supposed to happen is that experiments yield results, these results are formulated into a theory, which should predict results based on input. This forms a model in which the outcome of a set of events should be predicable. However, time after time after time, scientists, loses their objectivity and attempt to bend or even falsify results to fit their model (probably 'cos their human, and the theory / model maybe their lifetimes work) Unfortunately, this is not science and indeed, very significantly diminishes science to the wider community, potentially giving a forum to all sorts of alternative preposterous ideas.

Sponsored Links
Back