Rubbish

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Steve reminded me of this one.

I was drving to Sheffield today (someone has to ;) ) & near my neck of the woods a guy chucked some rubbish out of his van window.

Of all the nasty habits some humans have, that is one sure to drive me completely mad, so I pulled along side and asked if he could not clutter up our environment with waste.

"Gives someone a job, dunnit?" was his dumbass reply.

Anyone else got anything that makes them see red?

Sponsored Links
The idiots who lean against the "thankyou for not smoking on this site" signs at our local hospital whilst they have a smoke.

Some old fella was having a go at two guys today, they were in the middle of telling him to f**k off and mind his own business when I joined in heckling too... :LOL:

Embarrased them into stubbing out and buggering off site - happy days.

People not shouting "fore" on the golf coarse. Play an exquisit shot tonight, stood admiring the flight of the ball, then "WACK", a chaps ball hit me on the back of the neck. Trust me it was'nt funny infact very painful, actually thought I was having some sort of funny turn, until my mate came running and asking was I OK, and telling me I had just been hit. :evil:

A similar thing happened to me, ball came from the direction I was facing, I jammed my hand between my legs and fell to the ground screaming.

A lady ran up, said she was a physio, put her hand in my trousers and massaged my scr0tum for several minutes

"There," she said, "how does that feel?"

"Wonderful" I said, "but my thumb still hurts like hell"

Sponsored Links

"chavs"
"supermarket car parks"
"traffic wardens= k-ching"
"drivers not giving way"
"litter"
"dog muck"
"people not saying thankyou"
"mot stations,comes out worse than when it went in"
"Hairs in fast food"

i better stop now before i get called victor meldrew...

I DON'T BELIEVE IT

vokera80e said:
"traffic wardens= k-ching"

I love to see traffic wardens booking illegally and/or irresponsibly parked vehicles (especially ones with blue badges).

* Dog muck annoys me too - I have dog and pick it up, why can't others. I also can't stand people who just shove their dogs to roam out in the street instead of walking them (same with their young kids).

* Drink Driving - attempted murder as far as I'm concerned.

* Mobiles whilst driving.

securespark said:
Steve reminded me of this one.

a guy chucked some rubbish out of his van window.

Of all the nasty habits some humans have, that is one sure to drive me completely mad, so I pulled along side and asked if he could not clutter up our environment with waste.

What makes me go red in the face is People pulling up in there cars and telling me to stop cluttering up up our environment with waste.

Dog doos don't bother me, it's only a natural waste product after all. 20 years ago you'd be considered a bit mad if you went around picking up dog craapp, as a kid I was always wary of/steering clear of it. Not a bad thing IMO, it makes people more aware of their surroundings.

I HATE people who change their mind at the supermarket and put an item back on the nearest shelf, usually in the wrong aisle. Even worse when it's a fresh/frozen item slung into a non chilled section.

People who speak on the phone at checkouts or when buying tickets. I think shops should adopt a policy of not serving customers who are on the blower.

People (usually chavs) who swear loudly in public, in front of old ladies or children.

Children! We should adopt a one child per family policy like in China. Nothing more annoying than shopping at a busy period when there are loads of mums with 56 kids in tow, running about and being little ****s.

Something that really really makes me see red is looking through red stained glass :evil:

Moaning Minnies...........See all above posts........... :LOL:

Smell the roses and look for the good things in life.

What really gets my goat is advice from people on this forum to go around smelling roses arghhh!

Deluks said:
Children! We should adopt a one child per family policy like in China. Nothing more annoying than shopping at a busy period when there are loads of mums with 56 kids in tow, running about and being little s***s.

Two different things:

1. Number of kids
2. The way they behave

Sponsored Links
Back