Rubbish !

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Maybe 3 decades ago a mate got a Britax water filter

" It makes the water taste much better"

Yeah right, numpty I thought.

Got given a new one two months back...........he was blooming well right !!!!

Tap water tastes great after been cooled in the fridge...never fell for that bottled water marketing ploy !

Sponsored Links
Maybe 3 decades ago a mate got a Britax water filter

" It makes the water taste much better"

Yeah right, numpty I thought.

Got given a new one two months back...........he was blooming well right !!!!

Tap water tastes great after been cooled in the fridge...never fell for that bottled water marketing ploy !

Well! It looks like we have dragged gasban into the 20th century, now if we can just drag him out of his indocrination of the godspell the world will be a better place. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Theres none so blind as them that will not see.

Give me an explanation for the footprints. Please

Theres none so blind as them that will not see.

Give me an explanation for the footprints. Please

Are you not listening?? I was dragged to the Kingdom Hall every week, it was not until at the age of 13 i started to question things for myself instead of taking things for godspell, you sound as blinkered as my mother and any other religious freak...

Sponsored Links
Do you expect a Gas banni Man to know about water ;) As to JW`s do you realise you`re now doomed like the rest of us :eek: If the Vatican can be struck by lightning - think on :mrgreen:

I once got dragged into a pyramid scheme selling water filters.

Charcoal filter etc, we tested one with vinegar, dirt everything and made a drinkable glass of water lol.

With the crap thats in our water supply it certainly does not hurt to have your own filtered supply.

I think it depends what part of the country your in, I used to live in London the water there is Pony so a filter really help's get the scum out.

JohnD's right.

get some filtered boiled water in a glass with a tea bag and then do the same with normal tapwater, the filtered one looks like tea, the other cloudy wee!

water can taste different in two different properties next door to each other, supplied by the same pipe, you may say it is strange, but it is not, there is a complex equation that can explain why, the length of the pipes and the amount of earth currents can oppose water currents and cause water to taste different, that's why no matter how much i try the tea always tastes different at my neighbours house despite he uses PG tips like I do. :rolleyes:

So taste of water has nothing to do with filters. taste is a dissolved element that cannot be filtered easily under normal pressure.

and the funny thing is even the tea can taste different in different cups, if you think I am kidding, ask my wife, as I always end up disputing with her over my tea must be served in my preferred cups,i like thin rimmed cups, and thicker rim mugs or cups the tea tastes awful.

I think it depends what part of the country your in, I used to live in London the water there is Pony so a filter really help's get the scum out.
My London water was brilliant compared with the crap I get now. We have now gone to bottled water.

Sponsored Links
Back