russel brand end the drugs war

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
as you all think highly off him i thought i would tell you about another program to watch

bbc3 monday at 2100

Sponsored Links
I think it would help everyone if Brand was given all the class A drugs he wants. One less hypocritical, degenerate.

Sponsored Links
I think it would help everyone if Brand was given all the class A drugs he wants. One less hypocritical, degenerate.
interesting comments
the man has been drug free for years as far as i know
he is trying to give something back in my eyes yet you choose to take what seems like the moral high ground condeming a person for there past
i am glad you feel you are free from guilt in your life so can cast the first stone
as i for one have some guilt so must must not and can not take the moral high ground ;)

Quite so big-all.
It's a sad state of affairs when someone gets criticised because of his appearance or because although he has plenty of money he is talking in support of the poor and disadvantaged.
It may amuse people to shout anonymous insults on a forum but it is not big or clever or British. The last is ironic as these people seem to see themselves as patriotic.

It looks like the Russell Brand supporters club is starting the develop!

On a personal basis, I find the bloke to be nothing special and am amazed at the air time he seems to get - coincidentally usually around the time he's trying to sell another book.

As far as his appearance goes, he seems to have developed his costume to appear to be an anarchist as, if he was to dress more conventionally, I suspect he would get less attention - just another bloke in a suit spouting meaningless drivel (and we've got plenty of them already)

He decries the capitalist system but is quite happy to use it to make himself money. He decries the tax system and then uses it to fund his lifestyle.

If he was actually trying to do something to help the disadvantaged then he has the resources to kick things into action but he (as far as I'm aware) does nothing.

He is the classic bloke in the pub - criticises everything but has no meaningful suggestions as to how to improve the situation.

Does anyone get paid / expenses to appear on QT?

Might be a good idea (if he doesn't already) for RB to donate any monies received for his "defending of the disadvantaged", to the disadvantaged.

And FWIW, I think he has a certain sartorial style.:cool:

Well Mr Brigadier. It is well known he gave away profits from his book. What have you done?

It is well known he gave away profits from his book. What have you done?

I'm happy to be corrected - can you corroborate that statement?

As far as I can remember the only donation he made was after he won a libel case against The Sun.

Even then, the wording of his announcement (could that be self-promotion?)was interesting

"I got some money suing The S*n who lied about me. I am making a donation to the #JFT96 campaign. A tiny piece of justice."

No suggestion there that he donated the entire amount

• Thanks
Reactions: JBR
Why the hell should he? He has never claimed to be St Francis of Assisi. I don't understand why someone speaking on behalf of the disadvantaged should attract so much bile because he doesn't want to stand for parliament and doesn't have a full plan for reforming the world economy. Reflects badly on the criticizers, I'd like to know why they are so cross

The man is a tit.

The problem with someone like him spouting off his opinion is he helps to discredit the causes he talks about.

Drugs should be decriminalised. When tits like him try to present themselves as spokespeople for such causes, people associate his stupidity with the cause.

The same can go for Nigel farage, the man is the worst thing to happen to those who think we should pull out of the EU.

Sponsored Links
Back