RWR terrorist complains about prison conditions

Reaction score
Country
Cook Islands
A Norwegian prison cell:
_88773972_031413260-2.jpg

Far-right terrorist and mass murderer Anders Breivik gave a Nazi salute during his court appearance. He is complaining that he is prevented from associating with other extremists in prison.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-38574453

He killed 77 people, most of them youngsters at a summer camp.

He is violently opposed to feminism and Islam.

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2017/0...erer-breivik-in-human-rights-appeal-case.html

Sponsored Links
Hmmmmmmm for every wrong, there's another wrong. http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/672762/Muslim-prisoners-play-race-card-privileges

You seem to have a problem with religious/ racial equality being a two way street, or a double edge sword Johnny boy. Fact is , prisoners have rights.. Blame people just like yourself for this situation Johnny. Don't blame the system, you (and others with liberalist tendencies) have created).

Last edited:
You seem ...

How sweet that you feel able to invent opinions just from reading some facts out of a news report.

I deduce that you like pork pies and are guilty of causing people to park on zebra crossings.

How sweet that you feel able to invent opinions just from reading some facts out of a news report.

I deduce that you like pork pies and are guilty of causing people to park on zebra crossings.

How sweet, that you think you provide a balanced view, of all terrorist outrages.

Why don't you create a thread that praises all that's good about this wonderful country of ours, go on I dare you.

Sponsored Links
How sweet, that you think you provide a balanced view, of all terrorist outrages.

Alas, your dementia is progressing and leading you into delusions. You think I said that, do you?

the fruit cake should be tested to see if his organs are of any use in transplant operations to some one who is on the waiting list

and when they find a match , drag him out side by the scruff of his neck to the nearest hospital , surgeons and patient or patients waiting

and put a bullet in his head . Sorted ;):)

Alas, your dementia is progressing and leading you into delusions. You think I said that, do you?

No I don't think you said that per se, but your posts confirm it to all.

Again. I ask you to start a thread extolling all the wonderful things this country has to offer.

I realise you said blame those who make the rules but just quoting you as that is the bit that puzzles me.

Fact is , prisoners have rights.
Which rights do prisoners have?

Obviously a right not to be abused by the prison staff and that sort of thing but -

his right to freedom, and all that goes with that, has obviously been lawfully taken away so if the authorities have lawfully deemed he should be in solitary confinement how is he allowed to complain about it?

I too have noticed Johnny me lad doesn't post videos showing the ROP in a less than flattering light (just to provide that nice balanced view) I'm sure there's plenty out there if he knows how to google ;)

Why would he post videos about rop?
Tell us Jude, being a Johnny observer and all that, what sort of videos does he post?
You know the one's Nosey. Any video that shows anyone not of the one true faith in a bad light (you know the faith, the one he never fails to defend from criticism.. Mind you I suppose that's the Libertard thing to do)
Ohh almost forgot, I did make a mistake in that previous post, for videos, read news items or links (so the above should now read "You know the one's Nosey. Any news item or link that shows anyone of the one true faith in a bad light") Good enough for ya?

Why would he post videos about rop?
Tell us Jude, being a Johnny observer and all that, what sort of videos does he post?

One only needs to look at JohnD's posts and threads to observe his bias, but as an out and out Troll
you would expect that.

You seem more than eager to bolster up JohnD, are you one and the same?

Perhaps you could ask JohnD to raise a thread about getting behind this wonderful country of ours,
instead of the monotony of his destructive postings, mainly concerning Brexit.

You know the one's Nosey. Any video that shows anyone not of the one true faith in a bad light (you know the faith, the one he never fails to defend from criticism.. Mind you I suppose that's the Libertard thing to do)
Ohh almost forgot, I did make a mistake in that previous post, for videos, read news items or links (so the above should now read "You know the one's Nosey. Any news item or link that shows anyone of the one true faith in a bad light") Good enough for ya?
There are many on this very forum section to get your teeth into. A few truthful ones and many not so. Why do you need more?
Some posters feel the need to criticise the less truthful ones. Do you have a problem with that? It is a typical RWR response to assume that because a poster is criticising the less truthful ones that he automatically and inexpilcably becomes pro-Muslim or pro-terrorist. It is for this vey reason that the "R" at the end of RWR is deemed most apt.

Sponsored Links
Back