Sabre 29 HE Plus Combi Advice

Young man your sarcasm is going to get someone hurt.

I suggest you put down your withering cynicism and listen your (no doubt) elders and betters.

A man with bad gas is a friend of nobody.

Sponsored Links
Hi stool,

Me and tibbot are going to meet up and swap boiler stories soon do you fancy it?

In the meantime do you have any suggestions on how I can get the sabretooth tiger operating again?

Thanks stool

Thanks for the kind offer, alas I'm too busy being an actual heating engineer.

I would wager that Tibbot has bigger pipes to pump than waste time meeting you.

If you are going to try and affect a repair on your own, you might as well do it right and not kill or maim anyone. It's clear that you are experiencing a critical failure on your heat exchanger, most likely caused by a limescale build-up. Check the youtube for videos to see how do that before you touch it.

My mate Joe, who has a Sabre and reckons the spindle on your impeller may be sheared, he's had that before with the same symptoms.

I hope for all our sakes that you don't try and change it yourself, get a good gas man in, such as myself to make sure you get it right.

Jah bless

Another time human stool,

The heat exchanger you say?

I will PM you to get a list of tools I need for the job and you will describe in detail what process to follow, because that's what mates do,

I can use the sellotape to attach my phone to my head thus allowing me to remove the required parts with my nimble fingers

We will reignite the sabretooth together,

Then me you and tibbot will go on holiday together and drink champagne from boiler parts

Speak soon human stool

Sponsored Links
Hi tibbot good to hear from you mate,

It's a pity it's was not a Saturday night when you normally put on your corset, DM's a leather mask with zips for eyes and roll around a bathtub full of boiler parts,

That's would have protected your side's,

On a brighter note the sabretooth has returned to full efficiency with both CH and HW working nicely,

So it is with a heavy heart but a greater understanding of boilers that I will be leaving the forum,

Thanks for all the help everyone has given on my journey especially tibbot and human stool (see you at the airport guys)

Cheers

You can't 'hear' from anyone, it's a written forum. Careful you don't get strip searched through the airports now, in case they find where you keep your boiler parts.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back