Saladmaster?

Even so I will probably buy some.

Take care Tony.

There is a long (and some say patronising) sales pitch and the pans (the one or two you get) cost upwards of 2 thousand pounds, with some odd claims thrown in.

Holy Moses! The pans don't look very good, they appear to have spot welded handles. I've had those fall off pots before. Seems they are titanium. Bizarre.

Sponsored Links
Whenever I see salad, I always look for the kebab underneath it...

:LOL:

Sponsored Links
JB.... looks like you could do with a haircut, mate!
Yes, I'll get my first wife on to it. I don't believe in barbers. You have to pay them.

Also, you may notice what happened to my face when I upset the cat.

Talking of cat and vomit, my cat (now deceased) jumped up on my lap when I came home from lunch one day. I had just sat down with a sandwich and he projectile vommed right over it just as I was about to take a bite, resulting in me vomiting all over him....

I am informed that the resultant scene was very similar to one recreated years later in an episode of Family Guy.

Talking of cat and vomit, my cat (now deceased) jumped up on my lap when I came home from lunch one day. I had just sat down with a sandwich and he projectile vommed right over it just as I was about to take a bite, resulting in me vomiting all over him....

:LOL:

Having looked into the online chat about these Saladmaster pans, it looks like hard sell with multiple dubious claims about health. I have a suspicion these claims would not be allowed in UK adverts. It sounds like BS to me. Plus they are made in the good ol' US of A which massively increases the prices due to higher labour costs. Oh and then you have sharp suited sales weasels visiting your mansion and cooking up a dinner for you and your friends. That'll add to the cost.

I think that's perfectly fair. He vomits on your sandwich; you vomit on him. :sick:

I once shared a flat with two people, one of which owned two cats. The smaller white cat used to jump onto the dining table and vomit. I also caught fleas from them. (The cats, not the other two people.) What is wrong with a dog?

I once shared a flat with two people, one of which owned two cats. The smaller white cat used to jump onto the dining table and vomit. I also caught fleas from them. (The cats, not the other two people.) What is wrong with a dog?

Nonsense! Cats are far better than mindless, slobbery dogs. Admittedly, our cat vomits quite often (we think it's down to hairballs) and only once had fleas (after staying at a cattery - never again), but we can live with that. He's the softest thing with us and never scratches or bites, yet is a fearless fighter (despite his 19 years) if any other cat so much as shows its face in our garden.

Edit: wasn't this thread about salads?

Nonsense! Cats are far better than mindless, slobbery dogs. Admittedly, our cat vomits quite often (we think it's down to hairballs) and only once had fleas (after staying at a cattery - never again), but we can live with that. He's the softest thing with us and never scratches or bites, yet is a fearless fighter (despite his 19 years) if any other cat so much as shows its face in our garden.

You don't want to put a cat in a salad, you'd be picking fur out from between your teeth for weeks.

Dogs don't tear apart soft furnishings, or sharpen their claws on your wooden furniture. They sit when told to, don't behave as if you are the pet.

You don't want to put a cat in a salad, you'd be picking fur out from between your teeth for weeks.

Dogs don't tear apart soft furnishings, or sharpen their claws on your wooden furniture. They sit when told to, don't behave as if you are the pet.
Changing the topic again, from salads, to dogs, to cats and now to poo.

Another advantage of cats over dogs is that dogs just dump their poo wherever they feel like it, and expect their owners to pick it up in a plastic bag (yuk) and deposit it in a bin - hopefully. Cats of course, being superior beings, dig a nice hole, poo in it, then cover it over with soil - at least our cat does.

Also cats, being far more intelligent than dogs, are able to go for a walk unsupervised whereas dogs, being of an inferior intellect, need a human to fasten a lead to their collar and show them where to go.

You are wrong about feline toilet habits. My garden used to be full of cat turds, four or five piles on any day. I bought some cat scarers, and have had none since. Cats poo in other peoples gardens, usually not their own. And owning a cat keeps other cats away, hence you don't get 'alien' turds appearing.

Cats don't need a lead because they are in control. They return in the evening to be fed by their servants. Okay, I suppose in some respects they are more intelligent.

Cats don't need a lead because they are in control. They return in the evening to be fed by their servants. Okay, I suppose in some respects they are more intelligent.
Indeed.
Contrary to the popular assertion that cockroaches are the only thing that would survive a nuclear holocaust, I believe that it is cats that will eventually take over the world. ;)

Sponsored Links
Back