salus rt500rf

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi I have a RT500rf that is intemitant when signalling to the boiler, I have gone through the jumper reset process.

The receiver next to the boiler seems to click and the light turns a little bit green as if it has recieved the command, but fails to send the signal to the boiler. I don't know if the boiler is at fault or the receiver. Any ideas?

On a side note the boiler which is a greenstar 24i junior, seems to be leaking from the refill valve after it was re-pressurised. The White valve knob is a tight as it will go. Not sure if this is a common problem and easy to fix or a big unusual problem .

Any help greatly appreciated.

Sponsored Links
The white handle is meant to be removed (and drops a small amount of water) after you've shut the knurled knob, also white -ish. Which are you describing?

The White handle is removed, and the usual drips came out as expected, as this is my second greenstar I at least knew what to expect but two days later it is still dripping, does seem to have slowed a bit, the water coming out is slightly orange in color like watered down iron bru.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back