Salutes compared

Many are culturally and genetically alienated from a country that is still based on Christian principles, democracy and rule of law.
So the obvious answer is for us to change our religion, principles of government and basis of law.
:D

Bit by bit, it's gradually being changed for us. The food we eat, how our legal system deal with different races with differing standards.

Sponsored Links
Many are culturally and genetically alienated from a country that is still based on Christian principles, democracy and rule of law.
So the obvious answer is for us to change our religion, principles of government and basis of law.

Bit by bit, it's gradually being changed for us. The food we eat, how our legal system deal with different races with differing standards.
Exactly, hence my sarcastic reply! :LOL:

By coincidence, I have just heard a report on Sky News (please note gainsayers, not the Daily Mail) that there are now 8 million people living in the UK who were not born here. I confess that shocked me.

By coincidence, I have just heard a report on Sky News (please note gainsayers, not the Daily Mail) that there are now 8 million people living in the UK who were not born here. I confess that shocked me.

Shocking indeed. There was a TV programme by Nick Robinson, the 'unbiased' BBC reporter, on immigration. He asked people what proportion of the population were immigrants. They all got it wrong, and he said it was 'only' something like 1/8, and then laughed at the ignorant masses. Shockingly superficial, there was no analysis of the impact of immigration on services, health, police, housing and so on. He started with the answer he wanted, and worked backwards.

Out of some 60 million population , not a bad average IMO , almost 1 million ex Brit "Pats" live in Spain .

Sponsored Links
Didn't Tony Blair say that the reason he supported multiculturalism and mass immigration was because he wanted to rub the noses of the white British population in the dirt because like most of his type he believed if you identify as white and British you are basically racist and therefor require education on the benefits of living in a multicultural hellhole.
It is notable that these days he prefers to spend as little time as possible in the country he helped create.

Didn't Tony Blair say that the reason he supported multiculturalism and mass immigration was because he wanted to rub the noses of the white British population in the dirt because like most of his type he believed if you identify as white and British you are basically racist and therefor require education on the benefits of living in a multicultural hellhole.
It is notable that these days he prefers to spend as little time as possible in the country he helped create.

I suspect that is not a verbatim quote from Blair. However, immigrants are more likely to vote New Labour than the rest of us, so they were probably quite keen on letting in more ... Mind you, some friends wh were of Indian ancestry and came here when young were very vocal against more immigration. It's the middle class bleedin' 'earts that want more.

I suspect that is not a verbatim quote from Blair. However, immigrants are more likely to vote New Labour than the rest of us, so they were probably quite keen on letting in more.
I'm absolutely sure that's the real reason for their 'open borders' policy which, incidentally, was in place long before the EUSSR encouraged mass immigration into the soft-touch UK.

I suspect that is not a verbatim quote from Blair. However, immigrants are more likely to vote New Labour than the rest of us, so they were probably quite keen on letting in more.
I'm absolutely sure that's the real reason for their 'open borders' policy which, incidentally, was in place long before the EUSSR encouraged mass immigration into the soft-touch UK.

That worked well then. Even immis couldn't bring themselves to vote Brown or Milliband. :LOL:

Out of some 60 million population , not a bad average IMO , almost 1 million ex Brit "Pats" live in Spain .

Firstly, the 8 million is probably an underestimate - especially if based on government data. Secondly, the figure is rising all the time.

As regards Brit expats - they don't land on a country and expect that country's taxpayers to feed, clothe, house and treat whatever illnesses and diseases they may bring with them. Expats usually either bring skills or money with them and often boost flagging local economies. Most of all, expats never turn on the residents of the country that accepted them and seek to kill those who are often funding the immigrats' existence..

Expat Brits are likely to be a net gain to the economy of the country to which they move. Non EU migrants are a net/dead loss to us. Your comparison is meaningless.

I suspect the expats in Spain are mostly retirees, in which case they choose to spend their money earned in the UK in Spain. So that means meals, drinks, clothes, petrol, building work etc. I'm not sure how the health service use is paid for.

As for voting for Brown and Miliband, maybe it was only immigrants who voted for them? 8 million is a huge number in a densely populated country such as ours. It seems to me that their is no open and honest discussion about immigration. There are millions, if not tens of millions, of deserving refugees in this world, by virtue of persecution, and war. But realistically I don't want them to come here because of the negative impact of so many people on our country.

It seems to me that their is no open and honest discussion about immigration.
Two reasons spring to mind.
Firstly, people are afraid of the consequences of being labelled racist. Well founded fears, as it happens, as jobs can be lost and criminal records gained when accusations fly around.
Secondly, many authorities seek to censor such discussion on the grounds that it might lead to racial hatred. It is my opinion, however, that censoring sensible discussion of this topic is likely to encourage an increase in racial hatred and also resentment of the censors.

Expats in Spain are known of course for having their breakfast on their sunny patio which they have p*nced off the Spanish government, holding up banners saying 'Death to the Spanish', burning the Spanish flag then blowing themselves up next to the olive stall. :rolleyes:

Of course. There are always stories about British pensioners causing carnage abroad.

Sponsored Links
Back