Samsung 5e, no debris in filter

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

I have a Samsung washing machine (WF-B1456GW) and I'm getting the 5e error code. I have drained the machine and cleared the filter.

The first time I cleared it there was some items in the filter but I keep getting the code and there is now nothing in the filter.

I have taken the pump out and disconnected all the hoses and checked for any blockage, apart from a small amount of limescale there wasn't any blockage.

The impeller seems to spin freely when removed from the pump but is restriced when reconnected to the
pump which I presume is normal?

When I put the pump back together it worked fine for the next run, I ran a drain cycle and it worked and then ran a full cycle and it worked with no problems.

The second run I got the 5e error code again. I have run the drain cycle with no load and no water in the machine and it completes successfully, I've had the filter off while running the drain cycle and the impeller seems to be spinning with no problems.

Any ideas would be gratefully received.

Cheers

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back