Samsung Professional 500GB 4 Channel CCTV Kit with 4 Bullet

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I purchased one of these:
Samsung Professional 500GB 4 Channel CCTV Kit with 4 Bullet Cameras.

Easy to fit and set up had one problem called their help desk and the Lady was most helpful and solved the problem.

Day time detection and viewing great, night time not so good at distance but at the price I paid I am satisfied.

Only problem I am having is spiders seem to be attracted to the infer red lights as do moths !!
It's a feather duster each morning to dust off webs, unless somebody knows how to keep them off

Sponsored Links
The old "No More Spiders" in the tall bottle with the white trigger was chestnut and clove(r) oil and it worked great. The new one in the dumpy bottle with the black top has peppermint oil. I am trying it out at the moment but at £3 a bottle, it's got to be worth a go!

There are plenty of conkers around at the moment so see what you can do with those. Put them on the camera or crush them up and stuff the bits under the sun shield?

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back