Samsung SRD 443 DVR

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
After becoming frustrated with a Chinese DVR with flaky software and performance I am thinking I should cut my losses and go for a DVR with some support and a name behind it.
I am thinking about the Samsung SRD 443 as a replacement.
Although on the face of it the spec. does not look as good as some machines advertised, I suspect that it is at least genuine and as a bonus it has a comprehensive manual!
Any views on whether I am doing the right thing please.

Regards
JS

Sponsored Links
Samsung ipolis remote viewing is spot , if you can afford it go for the 960h machine 473 as the picture quality is better , that is if you cameras are 960 h compatable....

Yes this is a cracking little machine and its genuine UK Samsung not like the kits maplins are offering......

Its very basic BUT it does everything perfect.......

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes I bit the bullet and bought one. The only thing I can't get working is email alerts.

Sponsored Links
Regarding email alert its never quite what you'd expect. I know with other brands , you have to use specific cams....

Did you know Samsung have a tech support line in UK :0800 169 1269

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back