1. We are pleased to announce the 'Home Automation' forum. Click here to get involved!

sat/ recommendations /dreambox any help

Discussion in 'Audio Visual' started by peekay53, 22 Mar 2012.

1. peekay53

Thanks Received:
    United Kingdom
    i am after sat receiver to pick up live football does anyone in northwest know what the dreambox is like and what channels does it pick up much appreciate any help thanks

peekay53

2. Sam Gangee

Thanks Received:
    United Kingdom
    Whatever box you get you'll need a subscription. Why complicate matters with a Dreambox if all you want is football? Buy yourself a Greek "Nova" box and subscription, or similar.
    Try www.satalogue.com

3. streetlighter

Thanks Received:
    United Kingdom
    Theres a good satellite shop in Ellesmere port they can sort you out with everything you need to get the football, I know a few people who have dealt with them for installation works and are very please with the results.
    The shop is on rossmore road west, not sure if i can post there contact details here

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  4. peekay53

Thanks Received:
    United Kingdom
    cheers streetlighter your star will check it out during the week i know rossmore industrail estate take it its near there

peekay53

5. streetlighter

Thanks Received:
    United Kingdom
    It's the row of shops on the corner by a roundabout there's a newsagents on one side and a chippy on the other. The shop is named after a popular satellite the one SKy broadcast from.