Saunier duval f24e hot water problem

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all,
I've got a saunier duval f24e boiler. I know they're a pile of ****e, but i'm stuck with it for now.
Basically when i turn hot water on the boiler fires up ok but then turns off after 20 seconds or so, then re-lights again 20 sec.. off again...so on & so on. So the water never reaches temp.
The central heating works fine, but even when i turn hot water on while heatings on, it does the same thing, i'm thinking its a faulty ch thermistor???? am i right or could it be something else.
Trying to get someone to come & take a look is proving hard work. because its a Saunier nobody wants to know....... :confused:
Thanks Paul

Sponsored Links
it could also be the exspansion vessel, try & find out via instruction manual etc how much pressure there should be in & test it using a tyre pressure gauge, it may not be this but it wont cost you anything to test before you go and buy any parts, also press the what looks like a tyre valve in & if water comes out then the diagfram may be holed.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back