Scaffolding, how much £

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello all

Any idea how much I can expect to pay to have scaffolding put up around front side and rear of my 3 bed semi in halesowen, west midlands,, I will need it for up to 2 weeks max. I want to replace all fascia, soffit boards and guttering, but also I want to repoint 2 chimneys. Thanks for any replys.

Sponsored Links
That sounds about right, possibly a little more depending on the size of your semi (oo-er!)

Sponsored Links
Hello all

Any idea how much I can expect to pay to have scaffolding put up around front side and rear of my 3 bed semi in halesowen, west midlands,, I will need it for up to 2 weeks max. I want to replace all fascia, soffit boards and guttering, but also I want to repoint 2 chimneys. Thanks for any replys.

Hi Jason,

I had a similar query and was looking into access platforms recently, I will keep an eye on the responses here and let me know how much you end up paying. Thanks - Tom

I've just paid £600 to have scaffolding put up and around my chimney.
Would have bene cheaper if I'd got them to go all around in the first place, instead of just my side.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back