scantronic 9600

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi
I am wondering how to enable the status indicators on a scantronic 9600 keypad the a b c d and day led's as it has them it is the modern alarms re badged one

many thanks

Sponsored Links
Are you sure that it's a 9600 and not a 9800? Does it have an LCD display with menus (9600) or a 2 digit LED display (9800)?

Note: this feature is not allowed on new systems - you shouldn't tell a prospective intruder whether the alarm is set or not!

Okay... I've searched through all the documentation I have and the stuff on the internet (Scantronic document 496333 Issue 1) and I can't find any way of turning them on/off. It's been a while since I've seen one in the flesh, but I guess it's based on a 9610 with the 9626 keypad. I believe that Modern Alarms may have had slight firmware variations on their branded version. Don't hold me to this... Someone else may be able to confirm. ;)

Best of luck!

Sponsored Links
I think this only works with the 9610 panel with the 9626 keypad ( backlit ) as 82 has said allready...

hi
it definitely has backlit keys I am trying to upload a pic of the rkp from my phone but I dont know how to

thanks again

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back