Scantronic 9651 invalid code

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi

I have a scantronic alarm and yesterday had an engineer came and changed the battery. Whilst he was here he suggested we should change the code. So after he'd left i followed the instructions from the manual and reset the code. Then when i came to set the alarm last night it said invalid code to the new code and the old code. I know i did the right code, but it wont let me do anything now and keeps blocking me.

I know the engineers code for it, but i dont want to start messing around and set the alarm off and not be able to turn it off as the code isnt working?!?!?

Any advice on what to would be great, thanks.

Sponsored Links
Hi sparkymarka i have done the same as person above and now its giving me invalid code but mine does start with a 0 can you help ?

Sponsored Links
Hi Sparky,
I had an error call installer. We changed the battery as we had a power surger but still had the same error call installer. I tried different things now it says code blocked please help

As by now you should have not touched the panel for a few minutes try your code again, you do have the correct code don't you?

Repeated entries of the code will give the message you have seen and lock out the keypad.

Waiting a short while will clear down the keypad and allow entry of the correct code.

Leave it alone for a few minutes, have a cup of tea, then try again.

Hi Europlex,

My intial error was call engineer 9651.

We changed battery and still there as we don't know what code has been used .

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back