Scantronic 9751 - reset

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Thanks for the help with the manual in a previous post, I'm afraid I'm still none the wiser with the complete reset.

Could someone explain in simple terms how to do a complete reset of this system so I can get back to square one with the settings and codes please?

Sponsored Links
Open the panel, disconnect the battery and the mains (the outside bell will sound). Link the two pins marked RST together (by putting a small screwdriver between them?) and reconnect the mains and battery (the outside bell will stop). The internal sounder will sound and the codes will have been defaulted - user code 1234, installer code 07890. Put in 1234 to shut it up.

This is known as a "first stage reset". You can now enter installer mode and reset the factory defaults (if you want to).

Sorry to drag this one up, looking at the manual I might only have nvrm or kick start on my board, which of these should I use?

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back