Scantronic - suitable speech dialler

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi

I'm looking for a speech dialler for my 9751 and have come across the menvier sd1+ but can't find a new one so looked at the Honeywell informa - neither if which I understand how to wire to my panel... But would appreciate some advice on what people think is best

Sponsored Links
The SD2 is a good unit too (and much easier to use and set up than the SD1+).

Power the dialler from the AUX supply in the 9751 and connect the dialler's trigger to the bell output (OP1).

Thanks for the info, I did look at the sd2, but it appears the SMS centres are a it iffy these days (I also missed some reasonably priced ones on eBay!)

Thanks for the wiring info too

Just realised the informa looks a bit cheap and nasty with LEDs bit LCD

Ah-ha, you want text messages... I think that Pyronix makes a gsm dialler. You buy a mobile SIM and put it in. It can then sms or phone you. Make sure that you use it from time to time (if you buy a pay-as-you-go sim) or you may lose your credit - a contract is better.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back