Scantronic

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi I need to change out a scantronic 700l keypad but there not made anymore so i need to pit in a new syatem all together i am looking at a Texecom Veritas R8
Is it easy to changeover i'm ok on electrics usually not done any burglar panels

Cheers

Sponsored Links
Scantronic 700L ? Do you mean c&k / intellisense 700L ... a veritas should be a simple swop.

Securit 700l c&k , i have ordered a Veritas 8 and keypads etc hope its easy to swap over.

Hi Texecom veritas 8 to change over this week, wondered is there a way to silence the external bell box while i swap it over apart from ladderes out and taking the battery out, is it a like for like swap Securit 700l c&k to Veritas 8
Cheers
Tally

Sponsored Links
Hi all
I have a Scantronic 500r alarm system and have just replaced the battery. However, the power light keeps flashing which means the battery is draining.
How can I stop this from flashing. The mains is switched on so I thought the alarm system would use the mains and not the battery.

Any help ??

+++++++++++++++++++++++
the duplicate post has been removed
++++++++++++++++++++++++

Shahid, start your own thread, don't hijack others.

Hi, I need to change the language in my scantronic 9600, but I find the codes in no manual.
Can anyone help me?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back