Sealing a Corrugated Roof

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello

I have a garage with a corrugated panel roof and I'd like to seal the gaps in the corrugation where it meets the walls to keep out draughts etc.

Please could some recommend the best way to accomplish this? I've seen you can buy filling strips made out of PVC and you can also use foam from a can, but which is the most effective option?

Thanks

Sponsored Links
Filling strips if they match your corrugations, I think.....spray foam is fine but can look untidy and its also attractive to birds, I've found. It also deteriorates in sunlight after a while.
John :)

Corrugated stuff will be best ............
But if you cant get the corrugated flashing (technical term there) you can use flat stuff. Just use a piece of corrugated sheet on the ground to tap the very edge of the flashing into the corrugation, if that makes sense. The stuff he has in his hand will tap into the corrugation, especially on the ground, before you lift it up.You dont need air tight do you?

maxresdefault.jpg

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back