securitech active 5 alarm system

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi I have a Securitech active 5 alarm system and am trying to rewire it after new upvc doors fitted. I cannot find the engineer manual to wire up a new SAB Unit and I have forgotten the enty exit route connections on the panel Does anyone have a manual for this old system as it was working o.k. before. email address [email protected] I am a radio ham so the wiring is no probs but no memory of panel connections..P.S. The wife put the manual away somewhere safe!!!!!!!!! Never to be found again. Can anyone Help.

Sponsored Links
Does this help?

GALLERY]

Thanks for your help. I take it zone 1 is the exit /entry route? I will also have to change my auto dial Unit as its a Munford and White mw550 999 only 8 track cartridge unit a REAL OLD BIT OF KIT. any thoughts on a cheap unit? 2nd hand one would do. Brian old radio ham git.

boy a M & W autodialler,
the last time i removed one of them was last year in an old Post Office Tellecomunications hub!!!!
yep an old one!!!
it was connected to a M & W CPS 4 (i think it was a CPS 4 it was the one were the engineer reset was a button on the PCB)

you should update to a speech dialler from cooper security good and cheap kit, but they work well

Oasis

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back