Sense And Senselessness

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
An article in Thursday's Telegraph illustrates the extremes to which politicians can either try to protect their cultures and countries, or wilfully try to destroy them by setting extremely dangerous precedents.

Slovakia has said that it won't accept any ROP migrants, as it rightly believes that they won't fit in or integrate. Hooray for a common sense government.

Meanwhile, in la-la land, the mayor of a German town is threatening to seize empty, privately owned properties, as he struggles to house the influx of immigrants. (Germany has received 800,000 asylum claims in the last 12 months)

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...ovakia-refuses-to-accept-Muslim-migrants.html

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Slovakia has said that it won't accept any ROP migrants, as it rightly believes that they won't fit in or integrate. Hooray for a common sense government.
Good for them. More common sense than may at first appear. We, and most of the EU countries will continue to invite them in which will inevitably attract even more. Slovakia, and anyone else with any sense will send the message that they are not welcome and discourage them from even trying.

I have a suspicion - or a hope - that Britain will eventually see sense and follow suit. We cannot afford to keep taking these people in. The effects of doing so are already becoming readily apparent. The trouble is that we as a nation are very slow to react to such things.

Sponsored Links
Good for them. More common sense than may at first appear. We, and most of the EU countries will continue to invite them in which will inevitably attract even more. Slovakia, and anyone else with any sense will send the message that they are not welcome and discourage them from even trying.

I have a suspicion - or a hope - that Britain will eventually see sense and follow suit. We cannot afford to keep taking these people in. The effects of doing so are already becoming readily apparent. The trouble is that we as a nation are very slow to react to such things.

Good thing about lots of former Soviet Union countries is that for foreigners, there is very little there for them. For their indigenous populations, welfare is virtually non existent and you either stick to a lowly paid but relatively secure job to keep a high rise, concrete roof over your head. Alternatively you fall by the wayside. The governments in these countries appear to be more concerned about their own people and problems than trying to save the world's flotsam. The authorities and law enforcement are no nonsense, and they don't mess about.

I have mentioned before on here that I have friends and a relative in The Czech Rep. which was once joined to Slovakia. We go at least once every year. The thing I can't get over when visiting is how caucasian this country is, even Prague, a capital city, is still mainly local and white. That's quite a feat in Europe in the 21st century. But, there's nothing there for the international parasites who want a free ride on the backs of hard working taxpayers. So the spongers who hate the white man, but want what they have, give countries like CZ and Slovakia a wide berth. We've got a lot to learn, but it's probably too late.

Last edited:
Back