serious problems with uk trades confederation

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I am having serious problems with the uk trades confederation. Since joining them I have not received anything like the service I was promised and because I did not give them 30 days cancellation notice before leaving them they are threatening court action.Has anyone else had any bad experiences with this group?

Sponsored Links
Hi have had lots of problems with u.k trades and their false promises, they told me a pack of lies. When i complained they told me any complaints had to go through the rep, he then phoned me and called me a lier, really aggressive on the phone. i also had the problem with leaving them and its still going on, they have ccj me, please let me know how you get on ill keep you up dated. :cry:

Yes I have had a lot of trouble with the UK Trades Confederation. They endeavour to bully memebers and will take legal action at the drop of a hat. The Inland Revenue don't push so hard for money as they do!

They are a money raising outfit and little else!
Be warned, stay away from them!

Hey Guys thanks for the posts
I was approached recently by a uk trades salesman (oily greasy little so n so, the wife hated him from word go) and was impresseed by the promises made and was seriously thinking about it................well wont be now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Steve The Gas

Sponsored Links
Hi I have read with great interest your posts regarding UK Trades, I too am having alot of trouble with them, would anybody happen to have a copy of there Terms and Conditions.

Yeah, they are quite agressive going after new members at the minute, I've been aproached twice in as many months.

I just point to the 'Federation of Small Businesses' logo on the van :)

I am having problems with uk trades federation. I was pressured into joining, I am semi retired and I have not received the promised benefits when I tried to cancel they said I needed to give 3 months notice. Now they are taking me to court I thought when I joined it was A ONE OFF FEE. dREADFUL COMPANY AVOID AT ALL COSTS

Are uk trades confederation and confederation of businesses and trades the same?

It seems to be so. Possibly they changed their name to the new one: confederation of businesses and trades. They operate the same scam. they entrap businesses and demand an extortion. If you don't pay they take you to the court.

I have fallen a victim of confederation of businesses and trades entrapment. I joined them for £10.00 for a year. Later renewed my membership without notice and asked for a renewal extortion of £220.00. I refused to pay. Now they take me to county court. I need your help. can you attend the court as a witness or send me a letter for the court. If you are one of the victims please explain in full details how you fell into their entrapment.

I believe I can not leave my contact here. But if you google for Ahmad Removals you will find my full contact details.

Many thanks

Sponsored Links
Back