Seriously ill boy removed from hospital by his parents.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
A 5y/o boy with a tumour was removed from hospital just days after an op.

He is being fed mechanically and the battery will run out today.

How can a parent put their child in such danger?

Sponsored Links
I was considering the possibility that the parents know or believe he is about to die, and would prefer him to be with his family rather than in a high-tech hospital surrounded by bleeping machines and with tubes in him.

I know which way I'd rather go.

Wouldn't it be best for the child to be in hospital where the pain could be controlled(to a point) than let the poor soul suffer more without the pain control and medical needs?

Much better than driving him to France and beyond?

Wouldn't it be best for the child to be in hospital where the pain could be controlled(to a point) than let the poor soul suffer more without the pain control and medical needs?

Much better than driving him to France and beyond?

Perhaps they thought that healthcare would be superior in France, and they're probably right!

Sponsored Links
I think they said the family have six children. How many home grown families have six children these days??

Just thought, Angelina and Brad have six kids I believe!!

I think they said the family have six children. How many home grown families have six children these days??

Hundreds and hundreds if not thousands........a reputable and accurate source:

The Jeremy Kyle Show.

A wild guess here, with a name like Brett King(father)he's not an Afghan, Armenian, Indian, Arab, Pole, etc. so maybe he's paid his fair share in taxes.

As a teacher, when at school the Jehovah parents would deny any medical intervention for their child if he/she became injured.
If such an occurence took place, we immediately applied for a ward of court to have the child treated.
Who knows what reasoning is behind this.
John

I thought it was blood transfusions they would decline on religious grounds, so maybe this was a possibility with future treatment?

I read that the JW's top kiddie has said their faith demanded they seek the best medical attention for children.

I wonder if anyone has the integrity to withdraw any unfair comments they made?

Sponsored Links
Back