servis washer

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
The servis machine is 5 years old and has only been used a few times over a period of one month. It has been stored in a spare room in the house as for as I inherited a built in one when I bought this house. the built in one is old so I changed it to the servis The machine will not progress through any programme that are selected. It starts okay but continues to do the first part of its sequence,washing and rinsing over
and over again. During this time the programme switch selector knob which should rotate clockwise does not move. I believe that by pushing certain buttons you can reset the programme. Does anyone know how to do this and in what order. I am sure that this will solve the problem as when I bought it the installer had the same problem as I am having now. He said he had to push a couple buttons to set the programme, I dont know which. THe servis washer is M6006AL model. Can anyone help please.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back