Setting Accenta Alarm System

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi there. We have recently moved into a home which has two Accenta key pads, one in the hallway and the other in the garage. I reset the code, date and time on the hallway keypad yesterday and then discovered the second keypad in the garage had also been reset with the same details. I initially thought that the two keypads operated independently of each other but this doesn't seem to be the case. Can I arm the garage without the whole house being armed? Do I need to part set the system every time? I have the instruction booklet (but no installer details) which identifies the various zones but am a bit confused about programs. Hope someone can help. Thank you in advance.

Sponsored Links
As far as i am aware the accenta doesnt have different Areas/Partitions.

You could part set of full set from either keypad.

The part sets can be set up to omit certain zones and you can have more than one part set.

Which control panel do you have as there is more than one accenta panel out there and the options/ programming may differ from one to another.

Thank you for your reply. The keypads are LCD. I'll go back to the book and try part setting. Cheers

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back