Setting the perfect flow rate.

Certainly not with usable hot water.

My TS has a 100kW plate on it and I don't get that performance.

22 l/min showers though which is nice.:cool:

It'd have to be a pretty big coil in a pretty big store to give me the performance to match the flow rate! 22lpm should be very very doable. I'll have a play to see what suits.

Sponsored Links
I just put 4 litre ones on the basins.

Kitchen and utility sinks were flow limited by selecting smaller pipe sizes which have the added benefit of less wasted run off on the hot due to reduced volume in the pipe work.

I just put 4 litre ones on the basins.

Kitchen and utility sinks were flow limited by selecting smaller pipe sizes which have the added benefit of less wasted run off on the hot due to reduced volume in the pipe work.

That makes sense. I've too much pressure and flow for sinks/basins. Once I get round to sorting bathrooms I'll put much lower ones in there, also fed from smaller pipework.

Sponsored Links
what was up with 40lpm out of interest?

Nothing, however I removed the old 15mm pipework that came off the incoming as part of it was lead. Made sense to do it all in 22mm copper, I'd expected an uplift in flow rate, just not to what it is! Tomorrow i'm off to get an adjustable flow valve and have a play.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back