Sharp Aquos - Analogue tuning problem

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Sharp Aquos TV (Model LC-22LE320)

Normally I am the person who gets called on to tune everyone else's TV - but this one has me stumped!

The TV is capable of receiving Digital and Analogue channels, the digital channels are all tuned in (and OK) Along with 2 analogue channels found during the original set-up scan.

I now need to add an extra analogue channel for a Playstation2 we have (which has RF Cable only)

If I use the Analogue manual scan it finds the channel and I see game 's home screen, where I would expect to see it (CH 36 - 594Mhz) the on-screen message changes to [Analogue channels:1] then the scan continues; at the end of this the on-screen message changes to [Scan Complete - OK to Scan - Exit to exit] but nothing is mentioned about how to save the channel it has just found.

Just checked the user manual - it says at this point follow on-screen instructions !

Does anyone have any ideas ?

Sponsored Links
Looks like you have only two options so try them.

It never ceases to amaze me just how unfriendly most manufacturers make their menus. I mean it's not exactly difficult to choose simple, unambiguous English words to use for the options - even if you have to employ the services of a native English speaker to translate it.

Rumour has it that Apple (remember Steve Jobs?) is planning to sell a television set. That should be interesting!

Rumour has it that Apple (remember Steve Jobs?) is planning to sell a television set. That should be interesting!

And suddenly Sony, Samsung, Toshiba, Philips etc will have law suits slapped on them for infringing Apple's Intellectual Property. The courts will no doubt find in Apples favour as they'll say they own the IP of a box with moving pictures on the front of it. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back